PLASTIC COLOUR LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
We are seeking a laboratory technician to work in our Quality Control Laboratory.
Duties will include:
- Processing of injection moulding production samples for Quality Control checks
- Laboratory maintenance and organisation
- Tidying laboratory areas
- Maintaining laboratory feedstock (required to lift up to 25Kg bags)
- Training will be provided on site and further opportunities may arise from development of the role.
Desirable personal qualities:
- Self-motivated and able to work under guidance or on own initiative
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail and ability to carry out all work to a high level of quality
- Excellent time keeping
- Must be able to communicate effectively
Download an application form here